On this week’s Traffic and Leads Podcast, I interview my friend, Yann Illunga. Yann is an expert at using his “bat-belt” full of tools to generating traffic and leads for his small business. On today’s episode, he’ll go into which tools are his favorite, and why. Not only that, Yann is just fun to chat with, so make sure you tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- About Yann’s experiences with his podcast and what he learned through his experiment with iTunes.
- Whether or not there is truth to the initial ‘golden period’ when launching your podcast.
- How to continually use your older content to produce traffic and leads.
- Great website traffic tools for both short-term and long-term marketing and promotion.
- Why you shouldn’t just forget about the content you published in the past.
- What content Yann finds drives the most content to his website.
- What re-purposing is and how to use it to your advantage.
- Is keyword research still important?
- Which kind of content is producing the most leads for Yann’s business.
- What content upgrade technique is and why you should consider using it.
- Pros and cons of segmenting your email list and much more!
Listen in here: Website Traffic Tools With Yann Illunga